ETS2 R.O.C(Republic of china) Map 0.10 alpha

ETS2 R.O.C(Republic of china) Map 0.10 alpha


Terms of Use

Currently the mod for the free use in the following conditions using models and maps.

1. Do not use in commercial, indicate the author.

2. My models and map use in other map that map must be free, recognized me as co-author of the map, I have the right of changes, mergers, issuing models and the map.

3. Use my works for the remake model, I also have the right of use and modify .





After few days ,I decide no need send mail for password anymore.

password roc1010

Please Do not re-upload this map

 

map link as below.
http://sharemods.com/n5n6aely9mf6/ROC010.rar.html


留言

  1. Good morning, congratulations on mod map, downloaded here and liked the mod, compatible and complement to my game needs to be fixed some bugs, but it is getting very good, thank you

    bugs (high curb at the entrances of companies, floor some workshops this very low, cars disappear suddenly, etc ....)
    suggestion: Pedestrian, airport, railway station, signage,)

    maps of my game (Mario, rusmap, open space, serpentine, scandinavian rebuilding, south Korea, Eldorado, TAS, EAA, Baltic, nohighway, Calais bridge, ROC (Taiwan) all in the same profile.

    thanks for mod.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. thanks , if you want to report map bug , please follow the step below:

      1.when you drive where you find a bug, press key f11

      2.write down the bug description simply.

      3.the information will save in C:\Users\(username)\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bug.txt

      then send the bug.txt to me form email.

      I did not recive and bug report yet.
      thanks


      刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

1.43 的中華地圖已經更新完成了

中華地圖 1.42 更新記錄